Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Parts of Motif 49 from Priscilla Book No.1




This is an amazing, wonderful, beautiful motif. I love it when I saw it first time. I want to use it , and make something worth for this lovely motif, but I was so busy to think of some thing. Then I found a Japanese magazine using this motif to make a bag. Oh my motif! I told myself , this is your next project so I have started to make my lovely sweet motif -when I was in the middle of studying- There was some time, and I wanted to use it to make something useful and also relaxing.
I didn't finish my bag , but I have finished the parts of my motif, but I won't complete it until I make my bag . I need to finish the body of the bag first before I start to finish my lovely motif.

0 Yorum var:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...